Thursday 28 June 2012

The Lazer collection 2


Woah.
I played this thing, and straight away; new graphics, new actors, new quality. I watch 5 seconds and there's already this epic theme tune, like a rock concert packed into a 10 second opening credits. It is animation at it's finest already, and you can visibly see the extra effort that has gone into this. They have begun to draaw from movies etc., using faces and names to their usual brilliant effect. They have come up with one of those trademark random styles that crams some real comedy genius into 3 minutes and 11 seconds.

They are even more effective than most, and although I normally find time for a moan here, there is little left to be desired. I don't normally see something this close to perfect, but alas, here it is. I laughed start to finish, and Dom Fera's little insert at the end left me shaking my head in that "Ruddy Brilliant" Kind of way.  I hate to go on, but I doubt they can ever top this.



Jay D
The Brit among Us

No comments:

Post a Comment